AMSEC “B” RATE SECURITY CHESTS are designed to provide secure storage at an economical price. In addition to meeting the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance, these units offer an appearance and many features similar to AMSEC’S higher rated TL-15 models.
BLB Standard Features
- ½" steel pry-resistant recessed door.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- Additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" chromed steel locking bolts. (five in BLB4024 model).
- Solid steel full length dead bar prevents door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- djustable ball bearing hinges.
- 1/4" (“B” Rate) solid steel body.
- Body reinforcing frame gives the appearance of 1" thick walls to discourage attack.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Attractive Gray textured finish. Other colors available.
- Custom sizes, interior options and high security features available.
- Left swing door optional.
|Model||Inside Dimension||Outside Dimension||Clear Door||Cubic Inches||Weight||Shelves|
|BLB2018||20 x 18 x 12||20.5 x 18.5 x 15||18 x 16||4,320||218||2|
|BLB3018||30 x 18 x 16||30.5 x 18.5 x 19||28 x 16||8,640||312||2|
|BLB3024||30 x 24 x 20||30.5 x 24.5 x 23||28 x 22||14,400||360||3|
|BLB4024||40 x 24 x 20||40.5 x 24.5 x 23||38 x 22||19,200||445||4|
IMPORTANT: Add 2" to outside depth for handle, dial and hinge projection. Custom design available on request.