SafeWizard II Electronic Lock
Supports time delay and time lock.
120,000-record audit trail.
Supports up to 500 users, each of whom can have unique privileges.
Network access via Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
Manage system configuration and users through the cloud.
- All components communicate through an encrypted network
- Supports dual control and armored car pickups
- Supports time delay as a deterrent to robberies
- Supports time lock restricted access to defined operating hours
- 120,000-record audit trail
- Supports up to 500 users, each of whom can have unique privileges
- PIN code and/or Electronic keys for authentication of users
- Door and bolt sensors detect if a door has been left open or has been tampered with
- Battery backup for 8 hours of power-out operation
- Backup database secured inside of safe
- Network access via Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection
- Local firmware upgrades via USB
- Supports up to 12 door locks and one deposit lock
- Multiple lock designs support access control of safe doors, lockers and drawers
- Each lock is individually configured for all access control parameters and user access
- Manage system configuration and users through the cloud
- Remote firmware upgrades
- Sends alerts via text message or e-mail
- Safes can be managed individually, as a group or for the whole enterprise
- Flexible reporting
- Wrong try count penalty lockout
- Auto purge idle users option
- Forced PIN changes
- Duress/hold-up alarm
- Burglary alarm output
- Holiday schedule, up to 16 events per year
- Automatic daylight savings
- Deposit tracking system
- Built-in system diagnostics
- English, Spanish, French and German (coming soon)