Brute Wide Door “B” Rate Floor Safes
- Black textured body and door.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II combination lock.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8″ diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- CDXE models: consist of 3¼” thick body constructed of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a high density composite material.
- Shelf strips installed allowing shelf adjustment. Shelves optional.
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- ¾” solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10¾” x 111/8″ door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
- A large, convenient 11¾” x 16″ door opening, for large bulky items or cash tray storage.
- ½” solid steel plate door.
|Model/Part||Inside Dimension||Outside Dimension||Clear Door||Cu. In.||Weight|
|B1806||12-1/4 x 18½ x 6||13-1/4 x 19½ x 9||11-3/4 x 16||1360||102|
|B1810||12⅓ x 18½ x 10||13-1/4 x 19½ x 13||11-3/4 x 16||2281||116|
|B1816||12-1/4 x 18½ x 16||13-1/4 x 19½ x 19||11-3/4 x 16||3626||142|
|B1816D||12-1/4 x 18½ x 5-3/4 |
12-1/4 x 18½ x 10
|13-1/4 x 19½ x 19||11-3/4 x 16 |