Brute Wide Door “B” Rate Floor Safes
All BRUTE SERIES safes are designed to provide secure storage for documents, jewelry, precious metals and miscellaneous valuables at an economical price. When properly installed in a concrete floor, BRUTE SERIES safes provide excellent fire and burglary protection. BRUTE floor safes meet and exceed the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance. You may also add many options to customize your safe such as: A drop slot in the door, depository chute, digital keypad lock and keylocking dial to name a few. BRUTE SERIES safes may be installed in the floor, wall, cladding or within a larger safe.
- Black textured body and door.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II combination lock.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8″ diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- CDXE models: consist of 3¼” thick body constructed of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a high density composite material.
- Shelf strips installed allowing shelf adjustment. Shelves optional.
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- ¾” solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10¾” x 111/8″ door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
- A large, convenient 11¾” x 16″ door opening, for large bulky items or cash tray storage.
- ½” solid steel plate door.
|Model/Part||Inside Dimension||Outside Dimension||Clear Door||Cu. In.||Weight|
|B1806||12-1/4 x 18½ x 6||13-1/4 x 19½ x 9||11-3/4 x 16||1360||102|
|B1810||12⅓ x 18½ x 10||13-1/4 x 19½ x 13||11-3/4 x 16||2281||116|
|B1816||12-1/4 x 18½ x 16||13-1/4 x 19½ x 19||11-3/4 x 16||3626||142|
|B1816D||12-1/4 x 18½ x 5-3/4 |
12-1/4 x 18½ x 10
|13-1/4 x 19½ x 19||11-3/4 x 16 |