The Best in high security protection
During extreme testing procedures, AMVAULT COMPOSITE SAFES demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 and TL-30 labels.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each AMVAULT safe offers a Two Hour, 350° F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
• Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
• Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
• Heavy duty pull handle standard on all
• The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
• A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
• A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
• High strength adjustable shelves with powder coated parchment finish.
• Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
• Equipped with six or ten massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
• Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
THREE-WAY BOLTWORK OPTION:
• Safes can be equipped with a three way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
• Equipped with a U.L. listed Group 2M key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
• Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
OPTIONAL AUXILIARY KEY LOCK:
• U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all AMVAULT safes (except Model 1814). Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.
• An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
OPTIONAL GLASS RELOCKING MECHANISM
• Incorporated into the AMVAULT TL-30 auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass relock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
• In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
• Utilizing the glass relock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different relock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
|Model||Inside Dimension||Outside Dimension||Cu. Ft.||Wt.||Shelves|
|CF1814||18 x 14 x 12||25 x 21 x 21½||1.8||758||1|
|CF2518||25 x 18 x 16||32 x 25 x 25½||4.2||1195||1|
|CF3524||35 x 24 x 20||42 x 31 x 29½||9.7||1908||2|
|CF4524||45 x 24 x 20||52 x 31 x 29½||12.5||2311||3|
|CF5524||55 x 24 x 20||62 x 31 x 29½||15.3||2679||3|
|CF6528||65 x 28 x 20||72 x 35 x 29½||21.1||3359||4|
|CF7236||72 x 36 x 23||79 x 43 x 32½||34.5||4426||4|