SF Gun Safe Specifications
- ¼” Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
- Fire protection of 1200°F for 60 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with spy-proof, key-locking dial, massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Optional electronic lock available.
- 3-point handle in brass, chrome or black nickel and bold zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 active 1½” chrome-plated bolts and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- All-velour interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Available in several gloss and textured finishes.
|Model||Exterior Dimensions||Gun Capacity||Door Thickness||Steel Plate||Body Thickness||Weight|
|SF6036||59" x 36" x 26"||17-17-34 + 2 Gun||4.25"||.25"||12ga||850|
|SF6030||59" x 30" x 26"||14-14-28 + 2 Gun||4.25"||.25"||12ga||706|
|SF6032||59" x 30" x 21"||9-9-18 +2 Gun||4.25"||.25"||12ga||648|
|SF5924||59" x 24" x 18"||8-8-16 Gun||4.25"||.25"||12ga||514|
Gun Safe Comparison Flyer
Download this comparison chart to see the differences in construction between all of our gun safe lines. Click the photo to the left to download.
no images were found