FV Gun Safe Features
- 3⁄16″ Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury fire protection of 1200°F for 45 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge (FV7240E5 – 11ga) solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Every FV Series gun safe comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in. and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
- Models PDO7240 offers a zippered pocket large enough to store letter size folders.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
|Model||Exterior Dimensions||Gun Capacity||Door Thickness||Steel Plate||Body Thickness||Weight|
|FV7240E5||72" x 40" x 26"||15-15-15-30-45 +2||3.625"||0.1875"||11 ga.||926|
|FV6036E5||59" x 36" x 26"||19-19-38 +2||3.625"||0.1875"||12 ga.||628|
|FV6030E5||59" x 30" x 26"||15-15-30 +2||3.625"||0.1875"||12 ga.||572|
|FV6032E5||59" x 30" x 21"||11-11-22 +2||3.625"||0.1875"||12 ga.||508|
Gun Safe Comparison Flyer
FV Gun Safe Options
AMSEC's HIWL120 LED AC power light kit with built-in motion sensor. The HIWL120 has two 39" light strips with 120 high-intensity white LED’s and a motion sensor that automatically turns itself on when motion is detected and turns itself off 30 seconds after you leave the area.
This compact light fits any safe, yet gives off a super-bright light, letting you see the contents of your safe easily. Battery Operated.
Features This four-gun rack is ideal for organizing pistols inside your safe.
Features Prevents rust and moisture damage. Recommended for safes without electrical access.
Features Tray conveniently fits into every safe. Burgundy felt lined. Dimensions: 10 ³/₈ " x 9 ³/₈ " x 2"