STAR® FLOOR SAFES are engineered with advanced security features. STAR Tube safes have been the standard for gas stations, fast food, small retail establishments and home owners for over 50 years. Low cost, combined with the various body styles and optional doors will fit almost any cash handling system. When properly installed in concrete, STAR® FLOOR SAFES provide maximum fire and burglary protection. Now, with the water-resistant dust cover, you get protection from water as well.
“C”-Rate Lift-Out Door
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7-1/4″ clear opening, is 1-3/4″ solid steel.
- Door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body — Heavy “B” rate construction.
- Water resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber “O”-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.
- STAR’s double compartment models provide the commercial user with the most effective cash handling system available. Hold-up as well as burglary protection is greatly enhanced by use of this type of safe.
- Available with dual key inner compartment. Manager holds one key, the armored car driver, or employee holds the second.
|Model||Inside Dimension||Outside Dimension||Clear Door||Cubic Inches||Weight|
|C3||8.25 DIA x 5.75||8.75 DIA x 9||7.25 DIA||280||40|
|C5||8.25 DIA x 10||8.75 DIA x 13.5||7.25 DIA||510||46|
|C7||8.25 DIA x 16||8.75 DIA x 19||7.25 DIA||785||55|
|CD5||Top 8.25 DIA x 4.25
Bottom 8.25 DIA x 4.5
|8.75 DIA x 13.5||Top 7.25 DIA
Bottom 6.375 DIA
|CD7||Top 8.25 DIA x 5.25
Bottom 8.25 DIA x 9
|8.75 DIA x 19||Top 7.25 DIA
Bottom 6.375 DIA
Models CD5 and CD7 are Double Compartment with Slotted Inner Door