Brute Standard Features
- Black textured body and door.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- Every Brute Series safe now comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad in Bright Chrome. Optional combo lock available.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
Brute Body Features
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
Super Brute Additional Features
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- “B+” rate door: ¾" solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
Brute Rectangular Body, Wide Door Features
- A large, convenient 10¾" x 111/8" door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700). Two sliding shelves with triple wide models (B5800).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
If your AMSEC Super Brute floor safe is subject of a sledgehammer or pry attack and is forcibly entered, AMSEC will replace or repair the safe (our option) with a current production model of comparable value - free of charge. The damaged safe must be returned freight prepaid to the factory within 30 days of the loss, accompanied by a properly filled police report. This warranty does not apply to damage or loss resulting from accident, alteration, unauthorized entry or improper installation. AMSEC’s limited warranty policy and procedures applies to any extended product warranties.
|Model||Inside Dimension||Outside Dimension||Clear Door||Cubic Inches||Weight|
|B1500E5||12.25 x 13.25 x 8.75||12.75 x 14.125 x 11.75||10.75 x 11.125||1377||102|
|B2200E5||12.25 x 13.25 x 14||12.75 x 14.125 x 17.5||10.75 x 11.125||2203||118|
|B2900E5||12.25 x 13.25 x 18.25||12.75 x 14.125 x 21.375||10.75 x 11.125||2872||134|
|B3800E5||12.25 x 18 x 17||12.75 x 18.75 x 21.375||10.75 x 11.125||3864||136|
|B3700E5||12.25 x 23 x 14||12.75 x 24 x 17.5||10.75 x 11.125||3785||145|
|B5800E5||12.25 x 35 x 14||12.75 x 36 x 16.75||10.75 x 11.125||5758||185|