Brute Standard Features
- Black textured body and door.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- Every Brute Series safe now comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad in Bright Chrome. Optional combo lock available.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
Brute Body Features
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8″ diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
Super Brute Additional Features
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- “B+” rate door: ¾” solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
Brute Rectangular Body, Wide Door Features
- A large, convenient 10¾” x 111/8″ door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700). Two sliding shelves with triple wide models (B5800).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
[table file="http://www.amsecusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/brute.csv" width="650" colwidth="50|200|200|100|50|50|50" colalign="left|center|center|center|center|center|center"][/table]