|Super Brute 1500
|(Click photo for larger view)
Illustration of the Super Brute 5800 as it would look installed in concrete, showing the body of the safe below floor level. When properly installed in concrete as shown, the Brute Series Floor Safes offer excellent burglary and Fire protection.
|Brute and Super Brute Floor Safes
- Black textured body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
Super Brute Floor Safes
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- “B+” rate door: ¾" solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10¾" x 111/8" door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700). Two sliding shelves with triple wide models (B5800).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.